Pages

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

First BB Couture Order! :)

I missed the midnight BOGO sale at Overall Beauty around Thanksgiving, but I managed to catch the B3G1 and free ship sale, so I picked up a few bottles of BB Couture. It was really hard to narrow down my wishlist!

The formula on all these is great!

BBC Impact Driver - Loooooove this. Really lovely and subtle. I don't have anything in my stash like it, but it's dupe-ish to one of the RBL Tudor polishes.




Comparison: BBC Impact Driver and AA Cameo Blue

BBC Moon Over Manhattan - So pretty! I didn't even notice the sparse black glitter until I took the macro shot... you can't really see it on the nail; it must be the flash on the camera.




Comparison: BBC MoM and OPI Suzi Says Feng Shui

BBC Dragon's Breath - yummmm... unique in my collection! For an idea of base colour:




Comparison: BBC Dragon's Breath and Zoya Alegra

BBC Bonnie - I wasn't sure whether to pick this or Redwood Forest, so I asked DBF to pick. He chose this one!




Comparison: BBC Bonnie and ChG Emerald Sparkle

No comments:

Post a Comment