Pages

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Joe Fresh Fig

Woohoo, hump day! I'm eating carrot cake for breakfast.

Joe Fresh Fig - Got this in a swap! I really adore Joe Fresh. We'll probably visit home over the summer, so I can pick up a few more shades at Loblaws :)


Comparison: Joe Fresh Fig and OPI Parlez-vous OPI? - Not exact dupes, but pretty darn close! Fig is a tiny bit less dusty.


It's been almost a month since my big exam, and I've had the laziest 4 weeks in recent memory. Now, I need to attend to my new year's resolution of eating better, learning to cook more, and exercising regularly! I'm seriously not an active person, so I decided to pick up DDR again (used to be a big fan in high school!). I ordered a new pad off Amazon yesterday and it'll get here before the weekend. I also ordered two new cookbooks (Ina Garten's "French" cooking book and Mark Bittman's book). So fingers crossed that I can be productive after work, instead of bumming around watching Netflix!

BTW, thanks to the power of Netflix, I finally got around to watching Billy Elliot! I loved it! So adorable and heart warming <3 I haz the warm fuzzies.

4 comments:

  1. GReat looking polish! What's DDR? 

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this kind of color! I need to get me some more of these.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Diana, it's an older arcade game from Japan called "Dance Dance Revolution". It was really popular about 10 years ago, even outside Japan, so I'm sure you've seen it before! Basically, you dance on a pad that has four arrows and the screen tells you which arrow to step on while it plays music. It's very addictive (and great cardio)!

    ReplyDelete