Pages

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Indie: Pahlish spam! [& Blog Sale Update!]

I updated my blog sale, guys! Check it out if you're interested!

---

Here are the first Pahlishes I purchased (and swapped for)! Check it out!

You can get yer own at Llarowe or at the Pahlish Etsy shop.

Pahlish Glittoris over Illamasqua Collide




Pahlish Glittoris over OPI Let Them Eat Rice Cake - you can see here that the tinted base of Glittoris turns OPI LTERC very pink!




Pahlish Train Underwater over NARS Midnight Express - this one is actually perfect at 2 or 3 coats on its own, but I have a tough time photographing jellies, so this looks more true to life than my pictures of it on its own




Pahlish Lovesong Writer over OPI Smitten with Mittens - this one really glows




Pahlish Toxic and Timeless over CND Urban Oasis - this version does not have the bar glitter; I think some of the older versions have it, though




Pahlish Fire in the Taco Bell - 2 coats on its own. The last picture is taken with my P&S camera and no flash, so you can get an idea of how it looks different IRL!




4 comments: